Blackdorf AG is offering a 6-months internship in Zurich (HomeOffice also possible). The position will support the Machine Learning and A.I. services team regarding technical feasibility studies and ML-Model training. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain practical experience while working on an innovative solution.
- You will conduct technical feasibility and benchmark studies of OCR framework solutions
- You will support initiating and developing these OCR research collaborations and activities
- General support of CTO and Head of Product tasks relating to use scenarios development, Models adaptation etc.
- Creating new datasets for the training of the neural network solution and propose improvements based on Data based KPIs.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Information Systems
- You have a solid technical background, e.g. in engineering or computer science, preferable with hands-on Vision and OCR systems experience
- Previous Experience from internships in a related field is nice to have
- Forward looking, collaborator with hands-on mentality
- You are organized and structured with attention to details
- Excellent English communication skills, German is a plus
What We Offer
- We offer a diverse position with broad tasks and responsibility
- We are committed to offer an opportunity to gain experiences in a corporate environment
- Blackdorf AG is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for diversity in all departments and on all levels
- Flexible Time Management is possible
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment?
Do you feel that this could be your future position? Then do apply online.
We are looking forward to your application!